- Leonardo da Vinci was a famous Italian painter. He painted pictures, made sketches, wrote treatises, invented things, an intellectual in brief. He naturally met others who were very smart. They met regularly, talked regularly and must have formed some kind of organization. Or may be they joined some which was already there. A guy called Galileo was scorned at by the Pope for declaring that the Earth is round and revolves around the Sun. These guys were scared of Church (Vatican) and fearing it like some kind of KGB or as Iraqi kids fear US bombers, they started to discuss things secretly. It has to be very secretive because this Vinci guy had to paint and hide all sorts of their organization’s (yeah they used to name it Illuminati) messages in his ornate paintings. Church as such was not aware of these messages (now called codes). They innocently and proudly displayed the works of these renaissance artists within the Vatican even. These clever codes survived the wrath of clergy and their organization, this Illuminati thing kept those secrets to themselves. One of the most closely guarded secret has been that Jesus Christ was a man, a blessed Prophet and married like other Prophets of God and had kids. As things unfolded, this code was brought to light and this secret was revealed accidentally by Mr. Dan Brown who wrote a book, he has nothing to do with the Code itself.
- Chapter 17. Verse 23-24 #Quran. #Urdu translation. Orders of God to lower your voice in the presence of your parent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- #Education, #health, & even law and order situation in #Pakistan have worsened in past 30 years. The mafia ruling t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- #JusticeForZainab The rapist & murderer should not be given death penalty. Too easy. He must be forced to live whil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @MominaKhawar Teachers & parents show helplessness. Back from school she goes to an academy for homework. That teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Posts by this author
- 448,864 hits